A. WEBSITE TERMS
A 1) Terms of Access
You are provided with access to our website, including all information, tools and services available from our site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
A 2) Changes to the Terms and Conditions and to our Website Content
We reserve the right to:
- update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes;
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, our website with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of our website;
- amend the prices payable for flights, merchandise or other goods; or
- refuse to continue to allow a person to use our website for any reason at any time.
A 3) Use of Website
- You may use our site only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You will comply with any applicable local, national or international law or regulations regarding the use of the site.
- You will not use our site to send any unsolicited material to any third party or to send any data or material that contains any type of virus.
- You agree that the material on our website is made available for your personal use, and that you will not copy or use any of the material or content on our site for your own purposes.
A 4) Copyright
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content on the site belongs to us and will continue to belong to us.
A 5) Accuracy of Information
- We are not responsible if the information on our site is not accurate, complete or current, and we make no warranty that your use of our site will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through our site.
- The material on our site, including photographs and descriptions, and any other literature provided by us is provided for general information only and is only intended to represent a general picture of our services. It should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions and shall not form any part of any contract that is formed under these Terms and Conditions. Changes may take place before a Voucher is redeemed or before a Flight is undertaken.
- Our site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only.
A 6) Transfer and Updating of Information
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made through our site. You agree to update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, promptly, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
A 7) Minimum Age
By using our site, you represent that you are at least 16 years old and that you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use our site.
B. FLIGHT CONTRACTS
B 1) Formation of Contract
- The contract between us for the performance of the Flight (a “Flight Contract”) will be formed at the time you pay for the Flight. You will then receive from us an email or letter, as appropriate, confirming your booking. Bookings can be made online, over the phone or via email. A Flight Contract is governed by Sections B and C of these Terms and Conditions.
- When you make a booking for a Flight, you undertake and guarantee that:
- you or the person(s) you are booking on behalf of, will be on the day of the Flight, over the age of 18;
- you accept the terms of the Flight Contract as set out in Sections B and C of these Terms and Conditions; and
- the terms of the Flight Contract shall apply to your booking to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions.
B 2) Payments
The full price for the Flight must be paid at the time of booking, by credit/debit card or Bank Transfer (otherwise known as BACs). No firm booking will be made until payment is received by us in full, and until the booking is firm we may offer the Flight session to other parties.
B 3) Availability of Flights; Cancellations
- Flights are only available on selected dates throughout the year. Flight availability can be viewed online or obtained by contacting our office. Bookings are made on a first-come-first-served basis. We may operate several flights each day, with briefings typically starting at 1000hrs and 1300hrs (times are local). Alternative briefing times may be given depending on operational capacity. Your briefing time will be confirmed once your booking has been made.
- No guarantee can be made as to whether a Flight will be possible on any particular day, even once a firm booking has been made. We reserve the right to postpone a Flight previously booked and to offer an alternative booking. If, for any operational reason including pilot availability, we need to postpone a Flight previously booked we will offer an alternative date at your convenience
- We may cancel a Flight at any time before take-off because of unsuitable weather conditions, operational circumstances, aircraft serviceability or air traffic. If a Flight cannot be operated as booked, for a reason outside your or our control, you can book an alternative date. We are not liable for any costs you may incur in relation to a Flight that has to be cancelled for a reason outside our control, including travel expenses. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible if a Flight has to be cancelled or postponed.
- Whilst no expiry dates are given for Flight Experiences, we reserve the right to contact you to remind you of an outstanding Flight.
There is no stated time limit or given expiry date by which a Flight has to be taken, except Flights facilitated on behalf of charitable organisations or partners. If you have a Flight organised via a charitable or partnering organisation, it is your responsibility to ensure the Flight is taken prior to its expiry. Expiry information can be obtained via our office.
- Should there be any unforeseen circumstances that mean you are unable to arrive by the given briefing time on the day of your Flight, you should notify the Aerial Collective team as soon as possible. In the event that you are unable to attend the day of your flight and fail to provide the Aerial Collective team with at least 2 hours notice prior to your given briefing time, you will be considered a ‘No Show’ and you will forfeit your flight. A refund will only be offered at the discretion of the management team, who will consider any costs incurred by the business in arranging the original Flight Booking.
- We may cancel a Flight or land early, in our opinion, you are physically or medically unable to fly or the pilot deems you to be a danger to yourself, the pilot or the aircraft. A refund will only be offered at the discretion of the management team, who will consider any costs incurred by the business in arranging the original Flight Booking.
- We reserve the right to refuse the Flight(s), or terminate the Flight early, of anyone who compromises their own safety, the safety of our team and/or the safety of the aircraft. In such circumstances where a Flight has been terminated in-flight, no refunds partial or full will be offered. Taking any non-permitted personal items into the aircraft may, at our discretion, be constituted as an attempt to compromise the safety of the aircraft, pilot or team.
All cancellations and subsequent refund requests are treated on a case by case basis. Our management team will treat each situation sympathetically and fairly, advocating a hassle-free process.
B 4) Age, Medical and Physical Restrictions
- We may refuse to allow you to undertake a Flight if for any reason we feel you are unsuitable to participate.
- The minimum age for a Participant is 18 years old, and we may require you to provide suitable proof of age.
- We are not qualified to express a medical opinion confirming that anyone is fit to fly. You must ensure that you or the intended participant are fit to fly, by consulting a doctor if necessary. You are responsible for advising us of any disabilities or health problems that might affect your safety or the safety of the staff.
- You must meet the medical requirements for driving a car or have written confirmation from a doctor that you are fit enough for the proposed Flight.
- Before the Flight, you will be required to sign a Safety Standards Acknowledgement and Consent Form and provide Next of Kin contact details (you can view this document here). You must read this form carefully either before arrival at our facilities or prior to the conclusion of the pre-flight safety briefing. By signing these documents, you are declaring your fitness to fly and that, to your knowledge, you have declared any and all disabilities or health problems that might affect your health or safety during the Flight.
- You, or the person undertaking the experience, must have the mental capacity to remember some straightforward emergency procedures, and demonstrate sufficient physical strength to execute these procedures. By signing the Safety Standards Acknowledgement and Consent Form, specifically the medical declaration, you will acknowledge that you meet these requirements. You may also need to satisfy our staff that you are a reasonably minded individual when presented with the information to make your decision to give written consent to undertake the Flight.
- If you are not feeling completely well on the day of the Flight, you must not undertake the Flight and contact our office as soon as possible.
- You must not undertake the Flight if;
- You are suffering from, or have previously suffered from, any serious medical condition (including epilepsy, fits, severe head injury, unexplained loss of consciousness, uncontrolled high blood pressure or heart condition);
- You have recently undergone surgery (unless you bring with you a written certificate / letter of your fitness to fly from your doctor);
- You are on prescription medication which may affect your fitness to fly.
Please discuss with your doctor, as we are not qualified to advise on the following;
- you are suffering from a cold or sinus infection;
- you are pregnant; or
- you are suffering from any condition affecting your breathing or consciousness.
9. If you suffer from, or have a history of any of the following conditions or if any of the following applies to you, you must, at your own cost, discuss with your doctor the possibility of undertaking the Flight and obtain written confirmation of your fitness to fly:
- Diabetes treated with potentially hypoglycaemic medication,
- Angina/coronary disease
- Implanted cardiac devices
- Heart failure
- Cardiac valve replacement
- Chronic lung disease
- Recurrent fainting
- Cerebral disorders
- Alcohol/substance misuse
- Use of antidepressant medication
- Psychotic disorders
- Personality disorders
- Physical disability (if relevant to your ability to undertake the Flight)
- Any transplant
- Malignant disease
- Medication likely to cause drowsiness or incapacitation
- Sleep disorder
- Endocrine disorder
- Major surgery
10. You must be healthy and agile enough to climb into the aircraft and safely experience the dynamic nature of the Flight.
11. For Spitfire Flights, the maximum weight for any Passenger is 105 kilos /230 pounds / 16st 5lbs, and a maximum height of 195cm / 6’5″. You may be weighed upon arrival to our facilities on the day of your flight.
Due to the variations in cockpit sizes in our fleet of Spitfires, anybody over the height of 189cm / 6’2″ should communicate this with our office so that the appropriate aircraft can be prepared for the Flight.
For Hurricane, Blenheim & Mustang Flights, the maximum weight for any passenger is 105 kilos /230 pounds / 16st 5lbs, and a maximum height of 189cm / 6’2″. You may be weighed upon arrival to our facilities on the day of your flight.
For Lysander Flights, the maximum weight for any Passenger is 105 kilos /230 pounds / 16st 5lbs, and a maximum height of 198cm / 6’6″. You may be weighed upon arrival to our facilities on the day of your flight.
Some exceptions may apply depending on an individuals body type and respective dimensions.
12. No Passenger will be allowed to fly if their dimensions do not allow unrestricted movement of all controls of the aircraft.
13. You must not drink alcohol or take any drugs prior to the Flight.
14. Aerobatics can only be performed during the Flight if you are medically fit for such manoeuvres (and are subject to certain other conditions).
B 5) Cancellation or Amendment by You
- You may cancel a Flight at any time up to 14 days prior to the date of the Flight for any reason.Cancellations requested before 14 days prior to the date of the Flight are subject to a full refund minus any banking fees incurred processing the refund transaction.Cancellations made within 14 days of the booked Flight are subject to a full refund minus a 2% administration fee and any banking fees incurred processing the refund transaction.
- If at any time before aircraft’s engine start, you decide that the level of risk is unacceptable to you, you may cancel the Flight and receive a full refund minus any banking fees incurred processing the refund transaction.
- If a Flight is postponed due to weather or technical issues with the aircraft of aircraft(s), we will offer an alternative date for the flight that is suitable to both us and you. If you do not wish to reschedule immediately, our normal practice is not to offer a refund in this situation as there is no time limit on when the Flight can be taken. Our discretion will be used in exceptional and extenuating unforeseen personal circumstances. If you wish, you can re-book the Flight for a later date or allow another eligible person to undertake the Flight at no extra cost.
- Once you have booked the date and time of your Flight, at least 10 days’ notice is required if you wish to make any amendments to the date or time. We will use reasonable endeavours to meet any request for amendments.
B 6) Risk
- Before undertaking a Flight, you must understand information regarding the risks associated with Flying in a vintage warbird aircraft. This information will be presented to you in the form of a video or document prior to the Flight. You can preview this information via this document: Risk Information Document. You must not undertake the Flight unless you are certain that you understand the levels of risk and safety involved. Participating in a Flight may result in serious injury or death.
- By agreeing to be a Passenger (Participant) on a Flight, you accept the existence of an element of personal risk, as set out more fully in the Risk Information Document; this will be explained to you more fully in the pre-Flight briefings. Full participation of the briefings and viewing of any safety videos is mandatory prior to your Flight. You will be required to sign a Safety Standards Acknowledgment and Consent Form (you can view this document here, and this document is hereby referred to here as the SSAC Consent Form) before you are permitted to undertake a Flight. We will not allow you to undertake a Flight if you have not participated in the pre-flight briefings, or if you have not watched the relevant safety video, or if you do not sign the SSAC Consent Form.
- You must comply with all instructions given to you by us and our staff, whether in the given documentation, in the safety video and other briefings given to you before the Flight, or verbally at any time during the day of the Flight. We are not liable for any personal injury or loss sustained due to the failure to comply with the instructions given. You will be given suitable personal protective equipment before your Flight, which you must wear as instructed. You will need to provide your own footwear, which should be sturdy and offer some ankle support (leather soled shoes or open toed shoes are not suitable).
B 7) Insurance
The aircraft in which the Flight takes place will be fully insured for third party and passenger liability with a combined single limit of £25 million. If you hold personal life assurance or similar policies, you should make your own enquiries before the Flight as to the extent of cover whilst participating in adventurous activities such as this. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover provided by us or otherwise available to you is suitable and adequate for all your needs. If you decide that you require additional insurance cover, it is your responsibility to obtain such insurance at your own cost.
B 8) Guests
- You or the person undertaking the Flight, may bring up to four guests to our facilities to observe the Flight. Any further additional guests will be able to view the Flight from the Imperial War Museum’s site but not within the Aerial Collective / Aircraft Restoration Company facilities.
- The airfield forms part of the Imperial War Museums site and therefore admission tickets are required for entry for all persons. Museum entry is free/complimentary for the person participating in the Flight and two guests. Any additional guests will be able to purchase half price tickets which should be claimed upon arrival to the site.
- Guests are provided with a guest lounge facility access to an on-airfield viewing area and refreshments.
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks and light refreshments will be available for guests free of charge.
- Guests will receive a health and safety brief upon arrival at our facilities.
- No dogs (except guide dogs) are permitted at our facilities.
- Wheelchair access is available to our on-airfield viewing area.
B 9) General Rules for All Visitors to Our Facilities (Passengers and Guests)
- No smoking or the use of e-cigarettes is permitted at our facilities at any time.
- All visitors should remain in the designated viewing area unless otherwise escorted.
- All visitors must be escorted by a member of staff at all times when now in the viewing area.
- All visitors must observe the walkway barriers in between the hangar and on-airfield viewing area and not enter the hangars unless escorted.
- No pictures or video content should be taken without prior permission and our personnel will advise on which aircraft / areas can be photographed. This is to protect client privacy in relation to our restoration and maintenance work.
- Tours of our facilities are not guaranteed and are available only upon request. Areas covered as part of any tour may be limited for any reason, including areas where projects are covered by Non-Disclosure Agreements, maintenance or restoration work of any aircraft operated by the Ministry of Defence or areas that are not suitable for guests under Health and Safety Concerns.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to our facilities, including hangers and on-airfield viewing area, or remove from these facilities, any visitors whose behaviour may effect the safety of our visitors or staff, or whose behaviour is deemed inappropriate in a way that negatively effects other guests experiences.
- We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings or prosecute any person found damaging defacing or removing any part of any object within our facilities, including the hangars, aircraft, components or materials, or any other object located within our facilities.
B 10) Further Regulations Relating to Flights
- Please allow up to 4 hours for the Flight experience as this leaves plenty of time for the safety briefing and the schedule of flight. It is advisable to have as much of the day available as possible, however, just in case there are any delays due to weather, operational or unforeseen circumstances.
- If you have any requests for the Flight content, you should relay this to our office or staff, including pilot, before the Flight. The pilot can discuss your wishes and the viability of what is being requested but retains full discretion over whether or not your request can be met.
We are not able to guarantee any specified route of the Flight, even in the vents route has been requested in advance. The undertaking of any aerobatics is at the discretion of the pilot.
- Formation Flights, or Flights including more than one aircraft, are subject to additional conditions, including but not limited to, serviceability of multiple aircraft, weather conditions that allow for elements of safe Formation Flying and the availability of additional pilots.In Circumstances where a Formation Flight is terminated early or shortened due to the ill health of one of more participants, a refund will only be offered at the managements’s discretion and on a case by case basis. In some circumstances, the management may, with the consideration of total airborne time of the aircrafts(s), offer an opportunity to undertake a second shorter Flight.In circumstances where one participant wishes not proceed with their Flight, or one of the participating aircraft is deemed unserviceable immediately prior to take-off, or in-flight causing it’s flight to be shortened, a refund or rescheduled flight be offered at the managements discretion and on a case by case basis.
In-Flight Spitfire video footage is captured and provided in .avi format. This format is common within the media industry and plays natively on Windows based computers, but will require the download of the free and recommend VLC Media Player for Apple Mac (Search VLC Player in your chosen search engine). Software compatibility issues are the responsibility of the customer.
In Flight Hurricane video footage is captured via GoPro type cameras and may be recorded in segments to minimise corruption.Whilst every effort is made to check the footage files prior to your purchase, individual computers and systems vary so occasionally technical issues with the footage may occur post-flight. Unfortunately, in these instances we are unable to provide specific IT help or advice.
Please note that any and all In-Flight video content is for personal use only, including any purchased content. It cannot be used for any commercial purposes or as supporting content for any commercial product or service.
- After the Flight, the participant(s) and guests will be able to get close to the aircraft and take pictures. Guests are encouraged to bring their own cameras. Staff can take photographs of you and your guests with your own personal camera, however, our staff are not liable for any damage, including the loss of data, of personal camera equipment.
- At the end of the Flight, participants should remain seated with all equipment and straps fastened until a staff members helps to unstrap and get them out of the aircraft. The staff member will then escort the participant back to the on-airfield viewing area.
- Any content captured including photographic, video or audio, can not be used for any commercial purposes or as supporting content for any commercial product or service without written permission from the Aerial Collective Office.
B 11) Further Information
Further information about Flights (the procedures to be followed, the period during which you will be airborne and additional services that may be provided for an additional charge, and other matters) is available on our website, and you are encouraged to obtain this information before the day of your Flight.
Our staff will endeavour to answer any questions about any aspect of the Flight.
C. Delivery & Returns of Purchased Goods (Not Flight Contracts)
- We use Royal Mail for all UK Shipping, for the fastest and most reliable service.
- Please allow up to 5 business days for an order to be processed and shipped.
- Exchanges / Refunds on products purchased through our merchandise store will be given up to 14 days from when the product was received. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order before finalising your purchase.
- If something is not quite right with your order, you have 14 days to send your items back for a full refund. All we ask is that items are in an unused, unaltered condition and returned with their tags and packaging. To find out how to return, please contact our office within 14 days of receiving your order.
- We do not accept return on paper goods, including books, magazines or zines.
- Once you have sent your items back to us, you should receive a refund within 5 working days of it reaching our office. It can take up to 14 days for your return to reach us. Items will be reviewed upon reaching our office. The care and safety of an item being sent/mailed back to our office for a refund, is the responsibility of you until it reaches our office. If you have not reviewed a refund within 14 days please contact our office via email@example.com so that we can investigate for you.
D. TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLYING TO ALL CONTRACTS
D 1) Liability
- Our liability, and all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
- This Clause D.1 sets out our entire financial liability to you (including any liability for the acts or omissions of our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, and employees ) in respect of:
- any breach of a Flight Contract by us; and
- any representation, statement or tortious act or omission (including negligence) by us arising under or in connection with a Flight Contract.
- We are operating vintage ex-military aircraft and cannot be held liable for technical or mechanical issues that result in the postponement, cancellation, shortening or change to a flight experience, and any compensation in relation to this will be made at our management’s discretion and on a case by case basis. Ultimately passenger/participant and/or our guests safety is our paramount concern and all flights are operated with pilot discretion.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes our liability:
- for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our employees or agents; or
- for any damage or liability incurred by you as a result of our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
4. Save as provided above,
- we shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or breach of statutory duty, or for any loss of profit or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with a Flight Contract between us; and
- our total liability to you in respect of all losses arising under or in connection with a Flight Contract between us, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the price paid for the relevant Flight package.
5. We hereby exclude any liability for any sum that can be recovered under any insurance policy.
D 2) Force Majeure
We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing any of our obligations under a a Flight Contract to the extent that such failure or delay is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving our own workforce or a third party’s), failure of energy sources or transport network, threats to safety, acts of God, war, terrorism, riot, civil commotion, interference by civil or military authorities, national or international calamity, armed conflict, malicious damage, unserviceability of the aircraft or of any other plant or machinery, nuclear, chemical or biological contamination, sonic boom, explosions, collapse of building structures, fires, floods, storms, earthquakes, loss at sea, epidemics or similar events, unavailability of pilots (provided we have used reasonable endeavours to ensure a pilot is available), natural disasters or extreme adverse weather conditions, or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
D 3) Your Liability and Indemnification
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- You will be held liable if you cause damage to any of our property or equipment (including an aircraft) by your negligence or willful act or omission.
D 4) Severability
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions. Such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
D 5) Miscellaneous
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- The appropriate sections of these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern, as applicable, any Flight Contract between us, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether verbal or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of these Terms and Conditions).Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
D 6) Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute arising out of them.
E 1) Use of Information
- When you purchase something from us, as part of the buying and selling process we may collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.With your permission, we may send you emails about our services.
- All personal data held by us will be processed in accordance with data protection legislation.
- In the event of an emergency, we may share information about you as well as your personal details with members of the emergency services or medical professionals.
E 2) Consent
- Obtaining consentWhen you provide us with personal information to purchase and book a Flight, we infer that you consent to our collecting it and using it to enable us to supply you with the Flight, as applicable, and to comply with all relevant health and safety and other regulatory obligations.If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your express consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- Withdrawal of consentYou may at any time withdraw your consent for us to contact you or to continue to collect, use or disclose your information for marketing purposes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at: Aerial Collective, Building 425, Duxford airfield, Duxford, Cambridgeshire, CB22 4QR, United Kingdom.However, even if you withdraw your consent in this way, we may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
E 3) Marketing Material
- We may take pictures or video recordings in the hangar or during Flights to use in our marketing material. If you do not wish to appear in any such marketing material, please inform us before arriving at our facilities.
- After a Flight, we may ask you to complete a feedback form or provide feedback online to tell us what you thought about the experience. We may use this feedback in our marketing material, but will not use your name unless we obtain your written permission.
E 4) Payments
E 5) Security
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practice to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk.
E 6) Cookies
- To find out which cookies are used please refer to your web browser. You will also have the opportunity on your web browser to delete any cookies we may store and also turn off cookies for our site, although this will affect the functionality of some areas of the site.
- If our company is acquired by or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that they may continue to sell products to you.
E 8) Questions And Contact Information
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our staff at email@example.com or by writing to Aerial Collective, Building 425, Duxford airfield, Duxford, Cambridgeshire, CB22 4QR, United Kingdom.