Premium flight experiences
That take your breath away
Take a Flight Through History
With Aerial Collective
We operate out of IWM Duxford, the optimum airfield for the finest two seater Spitfire and Vintage Warbird flight experiences.
Easy to access and steeped in history, this famous heritage site is family friendly with on-site restaurant, cafés and children’s play area. This centre for historic aviation is not to be missed.
- Choose from a 30, 40 or 50 minute flight experience, or even call us to create your own
- A pre-flight safety briefing
- Your Vintage Warbird passenger flight from the ARC hangars into Battle of Britain airspace
- We will provide you with a helmet, flight suit and gloves
- Free entry to IWM Duxford for the person flying plus two
- Headset communication with your pilot
- Reduced price museum entry for any additional guests
- Incredible viewing from our private viewing area to capture the moment of take off
- Aerobatics are always an option but will be dependent on aircraft selected and at pilot discretion
- Up close access to the aircraft after your flight and the opportunity to take pictures
- Aerial Collective gift bag containing souvenirs including an Aerial Collective Log Book
- Access to cafe, restaurant and children's play area
- Free parking
- Complimentary refreshments available throughout
Fly from famous former RAF fighter base Duxford near Cambridge and London. Home of Douglas Bader, location for the 1969 Battle of Britain film and Imperial War Museums.
Take the opportunity to look upon this iconic airfield from the air, and while looking along Warbird wings remember all those who risked their lives as they flew through the same airspace.
Then take in the rich history displayed across the Imperial War Museums hangars, and learn the stories of all those that worked to keep Britain safe as you discover how aviation has developed across the years.
Aircraft Restoration Company
We are proud partners of the Aircraft Restoration Company who carry out all of the maintenance and engineering support on our fleet of aircraft here at our home of Duxford Airfield.