Blenheim flight experiences
from Duxford Aerodrome
Fly in a Blenheim
PREMIUM FLIGHT EXPERIENCES
Be part of legacy that dates back over 80 years and follow in the footsteps of the thousands of brave men and women that flew in the legendary Bristol Blenheim.
With a progressive rumble bellowing from the two Mercury engines either side of you, experience the rush of Duxford’s hallowed ground flowing like an endless stream below your feet. Leaping into the air, you’ll experience the skies in a way only this unique fighter – bomber aircraft can provide.
Of the 1089 Bristol Blenheim’s that took to the skies and defended the nation, this sole surviving, priceless piece of aviation history is ready to share the legacy of its Bomber Command and night-fighter roles, through a truly unforgettable experience that only a very limited number of discerning individuals can be part of each year.
Join our team at our private facilities for a pre-flight safety briefing, before strapping into the co-pilot’s seat and immersing yourself in the soft-sweet sound of the Bristol Mercury engines. Take flight from Duxford, a genuine wartime airfield for the RAF Blenheim’s of 222 Squadron and admire a view like no other.
Blenheim flight experiences are incredibly limited and facilitated on select dates. Missed the opportunity to book a flight? Contact us now to register your interest and be the first to be notified of future availability.
- An Aerial Collective welcome pack including a Boarding Pass for the flight.
- Free on-site parking for all guests and reduced site admission for additional guest available on the day.
- Free entry to IWM Duxford for the person flying and two guests, including entry to the iconic Battle of Britain Hangar.
- A pre-flight mandatory safety briefing within our designated facilities
- Complimentary refreshments during your time with us, as well as access to cafés and restaurants across the site.
- A Tree planted for every flight undertaken, in partnership with HomeTree.
- A flight suit, gloves and flying helmet (headset) provided to you for your flight.
- Your vintage warbird experience from the Aircraft Restoration Company hangars.
- Up close access to the aircraft after your flight with the opportunity to take photos.
- A unique flight experience in the world's only airworthy Bristol Blenheim.
- Access to our viewing area throughout your time with us, with a fantastic view across the airfield.
- Gift bag containing an Aerial Collective Logbook recording your flight details.
Aerial Collective exclusively offer a limited number of 30-minute Blenheim flight experiences for individuals looking to experience an emotive and unforgettable flying adventure.
Following a detailed safety briefing at our hangar facilities, you will accompany our team out to our pilot’s hut and on-airfield private viewing area. Here you will be equipped with a flight suit and gloves and discuss any personal desires for your flight experience with your pilot.
Strapped in, you will be sat next to your pilot, admiring the view out through the Blenheim’s large cockpit and of the English Countryside passing below. As an aircraft known for completing a mixture of fighter and bomber roles during the Second World War, you will have the rare opportunity to experience flight as thousands of fighter and bomber command aircrew did between 1939 – 1944.
Please note that the airborne time is approximately 6-10 minutes less than the given experience length.
BLENHEIM FLIGHT EXPERIENCES