Mustang flight experience
Join the collective
Fly in a Mustang
PREMIUM FLIGHT EXPERIENCES
Play amongst the clouds and join one of our experienced pilots for a premium flight experience in one of the two Aerial Collective P-51 Mustangs.
Take off from the historic former United States Army Air Force airfield at Duxford, and soar above a surrounding East Anglian landscape that is packed with American wartime Legacy. Strap into the jump seat and experience the incredible manoeuvrability of the fighter that came to be known as the Cadillac of the skies, with an enjoyable and memorable aerobatic adventure.
- Free entry to IWM Duxford for the person flying and two guests, including entry to the iconic American Air Museum.
- Reduced price museum entry for any additional guest available on the day
- Free Parking courtesy of Aerial Collective
- A pre-flight mandatory safety briefing within our designated facilities
- Access to our viewing area throughout your time with us, with a fantastic view across the airfield.
- A flight suit, gloves and flying helmet for your flight.
- Complimentary refreshments throughout the day as well as access to cafés and restaurants across the site.
- Your vintage warbird experience from the Aircraft Restoration Company hangars and a former USAAF Eighth Air Force airfield.
- The option to undertake Aerobatics with one of our experienced pilots (at the pilot’s discretion).
- Headset communication with your pilot throughout the flight.
- Up close access to the aircraft after your flight with the opportunity to take photos.
- Gift bag containing an Aerial Collective Logbook recording your flight.
Mustang 30 Minute & 50 Minute Experiences
Aerial Collective currently offer two different Mustang flight experiences, a 30 minute experience for those that want to feel the power and manoeuvrability of the aircraft whilst exploring the surrounding local area to Duxford, and a 50 minute experience for those that want more time in the air, allowing for further exploration of our historic settings. Both experience lengths cater for those that want to include aerobatics within their flight.
With former United States Army Air Force airfields Fowlmere, Steeple Morden, Bassingbourn, Debden and Little Walden all neighbouring Duxford, and even more beyond. There is no better place to undertake a flight in this illustrious fighter while exploring the very airfields that this legendary aircraft called home.
Please note Flights are weather dependent and that airborne time is approximately 4-8 minutes less than the given experience length.
BOOK YOUR MUSTANG FLIGHT EXPERIENCE TODAY