Duxford Flight Experiences
Mercury Powered Adventures
Exclusive to Aerial Collective
Take a Flight Through History
Truly Unique Experience Packages
Fly from the Historic Duxford Airfield
With Aerial Collective
We operate out of Duxford Airfield, the optimum airfield for the finest two-seater Spitfire and Vintage Warbird flight experiences.
Home to one of the largest aviation and military history museum’s in the world, Duxford is easy to access and steeped in history. This famous heritage site is family-friendly, with an on-site restaurant, cafés and children’s play area.
As the very first RAF airfield to receive the Spitfire, and now with the largest number of airworthy Spitfires on one site in the world, Duxford is the home of this legendary aircraft.
- Choose from a 30, 40 or 50 minute flight experience, or even call us to create your own.
- Your Vintage Warbird passenger flight from the ARC hangars into Battle of Britain airspace.
- Free entry to IWM Duxford for the person flying plus two guests. Reduced price museum entry for any additional guests.
- A Physical Welcome Pack for the experience (Sent upon booking).
- We will provide you with a helmet, flight suit and gloves.
- Headset communication with your pilot.
- A pre-flight safety briefing at our hangars.
- Incredible viewing from our private viewing area to capture the moment of take off.
- Aerobatics are always an option but will be dependent on aircraft selected and at pilot discretion.
- Up close access to the aircraft after your flight and the opportunity to take pictures.
- Aerial Collective gift bag containing souvenirs including an Aerial Collective Log Book.
- Access to cafe, restaurant and children's play area.
- A Tree planted for every flight undertaken, in partnership with HomeTree.
- Complimentary refreshments available throughout.
Book Your Winter Adventure
Winter Flight Experiences Available
Fly from famous former RAF fighter base Duxford near Cambridge and London. Home of Douglas Bader, location for the 1969 Battle of Britain film and Imperial War Museums.
Take the opportunity to look upon this iconic airfield from the air, and while looking along Warbird wings remember all those who risked their lives as they flew through the same airspace.
Then take in the rich history displayed across the Imperial War Museums hangars, and learn the stories of all those that worked to keep Britain safe as you discover how aviation has developed across the years.